Monday, September 17, 2012

Clocks (album cover)



This project was an album cover that we would like to remake. I choose to remake the album cover for clocks, A Rush Of Blood To The Head. This album cover was centered around the song clocks. I was very rushed with this project which will explain its similarity to one of my other projects. Either way though I learned a couple of things with this project. I learned how to do caligraphy iwth numbers and how to enter text in an image.

I would have liked to put more time into the back cover, it apears very sloppy in my opinion. In the future I will be making sure I have plenty of time to complete my project and make sure it is up to par.

Other examples from my art class for this project are: likeasirart.blogspot.com, artclassfun.blogspot.com

Chandler Jay

1 comment: