Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Commercial Art Project

This was my first project in commercial art. I had some fun creating this snow man. I enjoyed working on the background (aura lights). I found it a challenge to get it set up, as well as making it look cool.

It was a great project to learn more about the program Pixlr, and a great way to gain a better understanding about Photoshop. Several things I learned about in particular through this project is layering.

 It was a blast discovering how this program worked.

Chandler Jay

6 comments:

  1. I love the snowman riding on the snowmobile! Talk about YOLO anyway... It must have been pretty hard getting the northern lights in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job. you should try to change the brightness of the trees and snow to make it seem more like night. other than that, it's pretty sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is pretty sweet! I agree with Abhi though, you should make it seem more real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feed back. Its great to know.

    Chandler Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Northern Lights! Your snowman looks like he's having fun too. Very nice. :) I agree with the others that you could have made it more realistic but other than that, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very cool. I like how you included the northern lights.

    ReplyDelete